From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 1:21 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] fiber help

Hi, i just started the pump and let me tell u, it is faaaaabulous!!! (plus
hard work but its ok!)
anyways, quick question......what exactly does fiber do to your blood
sugars?
i was under the impression that you SUBTRACT the fiber grams from the total
carbs grams, and i just bolused for that amount...but then my sugar went out
of control!! am i supposed to take insulin even for fiber grams? please
help!
thanx, jessica

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access