Re: Re:[IP] Chat Thursday Night at 9PM Eastern!!

- ----- Original Message -----
From: C J Jutras

<Hi Everyone, My last chat will be on Thursday May 17!! I will be starting a
summer college coarse on May 23rd -->

- ---Are you saying you are taking coarse courses?  Does this mean they are
difficult classes?  Good luck! <G>

<and hope you will make Gina feel welcome as the new Thursday night Host!!>

- ---I will if she answers me, was there a couple  of times and never got
acknowleged...Maybe she went to get a snack or something, but she never said
'hey' to me.

Jenny Sutherland