Re: [IP] What foods do you choose to no longer eat since having DM Was: regul...

My non-diabetic friends look at me like I'm nuts when I suggest John choose a
chocolate, preferably nutty, candy bar over a straight-sugar candy like
sweettarts, sour power, skittles, etc.  He really has a spike with those and
we've pretty much given them up.  To the outside world, candy is candy!

Mom of John, 7, who last week, while developing a list of consequences for
bad behavior, said if he was really, really bad the final punishment could be
to take his pump away for a week!

In a message dated 5/18/2001 1:02:55 PM Central Daylight Time,