Re: [IP] Elvis in my Kitchen!

In a message dated 5/18/01 12:52:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> One thing I have been wanting to do is to get an idea of people's target

my target when i started pumping was 120 and still basically is, but i have
gotten a little braver and aimed more for 100 a few times.  *I* think it's
safe to start with a target maybe around 120 just to avoid lows in case you
haven't figured out your basals and ratios perfectly yet (but do we
ever?)..... just my opinion :O)