Re: [IP] Bladder problems

In a message dated 5/18/01 1:19:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: "Hickeys Earthmoving" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Bladder problems
> Hi Pumpers this is Pumpgirl from Sunny Sydney.  I am having some bladder
> irritation, which is not caused by UTI's so was wondering if any of you
> "older" diabetics had any info on bladder irritation from auto-neuropathy.
> My endo doesn't reckon I would have auto as I dont' have any peripheral, but
> any info would help

Hi Pumpgirl,
I have no peripheral neuropathy but do have some autonomic and my endo didn't
think that was strange at all.  Mine isn't the bladder thingy though, just
wanted you to know it is possible.  Hope you get the info you need.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01