[IP] Re: Female Hormones

> I would appreciate any information any member of this group can offer
> regarding taking female hormones and what reactions you have had in regards
> to your blood sugars.  Thank you for your help.
> Dianne Mattiace

I have been taking Premarin .625 for 25 days out of a month since 11/78. Of
course, this was before home BGs and pumping, but I see the benefits far
outweigh any extra insulin I might have to take because of the hormones. Since
I'm still using the S.W.A.G. system I do not know any changes during the five
days of my *dot* (not a period - lol). (~_^)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.