[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #134 opinions

 I agree with  those that believe that there are companies with self
interests and profit from our misfortune. I believe that we as voters and
growing in numbers should contact our congressmen and demand that a law
should be inacted that requires all drug companies that manufacture for
specific diseases,insulin,syringes alcohol,pumps and other materials be
forced to donate a percentage of their profits towards a cure. If this would
be required by law then these funds would in the millions and would help fund
all types of diseases.