[IP] docs soon???~~ still waiting!~~~

Hi everyone.
I am just writing to say hi! Hope everyone is doing ok. I am ~~ I guess.
My birthday is coming up and I cant wait!!
A doctors appointment FINALLY  is coming up for me too. I havent seen a doc
since nov. 99.  He decided he didnt want to see me anymore and well I was
shuffled back and forth between lists and waiting.  IF his office clls and
says "sorry we have to reschedule..."  I will be very upset and say I dont
think so. You can change your schedule, this is too important to me "

I am also waiting for the pump i was supposed to get in March. hh hum.
the person sending it ""keeps forgettting, and has other things to do ""
Hmm....  I am giving up on this pump and giving up on my hopes and
Oh well I guess the shots have got me this far (9 years)  they can take me
the rest of the way.
WEll thats all my news. Hope eryone is ok and still enjoying the awesome
love you all,