[IP] Some Anniversary Musings

I was dx'd 2 years ago today. What a difference a couple of years makes.  I
got my pump 1 year ago later this month. Since then my husband has resigned
as a professor at the university (effective the end of this school year) and
we will be moving to Texas for him to attend seminary full time.  I will be
supporting him in this little adventure - as I will be the breadwinner I will
have to have a full time job - that pays well - and quitting if I'm having
stress problems that effect my health - will NOT be an option.  So I will
look forward to the continued camaraderie and support from you and of course
my daily support of "Dax".

Linda & Dax