[IP] Elvis in my Kitchen!

Katie's Animas Pump Has Arrived!  She's named it Elvis (hi to jan!) and has
been devouring the manual & video . . .

Now if we can just hold it together until the saline start (date still to be
determined, but hopefully in the next week).  We are so excited (I"m sure
many of you can relate!).  This pump seems SO easy to use because it's all
menu driven and even the alarm codes are all text displays (instead of some
mysterious code).

I'm so glad that I found this list months ago -- Between all of you and John
Walsh's book, I really feel like I've got a great foundation on knowing what
to do on a day-to-day basis, and have also learned of so many great
strategies for dealing with the wide range of things that *might* happen
along the way . . .

One thing I have been wanting to do is to get an idea of people's target
ranges and at what BG level you correct for a "high" . . . I've had some
pumpers say they correct over 120, others 150 (always assuming you've taken
unused insulin into account) . . . Katie's a kid chronologically (age 10),
but at 5' and 100 lbs. she has an adult size body . . .

Thanks for all you've  taught me so far!

Lyndy, soon to be Katie's pump mama!