[IP] rephrase the question

Hi everyone,

I wrote a couple days ago, but didn't get very much response.  I'll
rephrase the question because, I don't know where else to get information
from.

How do you keep from running out of sites if you're small?  I'm afraid
I'm going to run out of available places to stick the infusion sets.
I've only been pumping since Jan. and already some of the sites are hard
and they don't absorb the insulin well.

Thanks, Janet