[IP] Re: First pump anniversary

Roger C wrote:
> [...]
assessment of the pump. I told Jan I want her at my 50 year "BASH" on a pump.
Lets see my age will be 105. Not much dancing or Beer  at that party! >>>>

If you and RoseLea will recall - tweren't no dancing and beer at my BASH, too!
I do hope you got enough to eat, though. ;)  I have my calendar all marked for
your 50th pumping anniversary BASH and you can bawl on my shoulder.
Turnabout's fair play. <VBG>

Next year I can say to RoseLea it has been years that she's been pumping - she
sure thought it'd never happen. Happy pumpiversary, RL! (~_^)

Sorrow looks back.  Worry looks around.  Faith looks UP!