Re: [IP] My 1-year Anniversary

In a message dated 5/16/01 2:30:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well, folks, I've been assimilated for one year now.  Yesterday, May 15,
 my anniversary date.  What a great year this has been.  I'm 25 pounds
 lighter and have found better control with more freedom than I could have
 ever imagined.  And, I've met a terrific group of people here at the IP-List
 too.  It's been really great.  And, a little side note, my sister called me
 to tell me that she picked up her Animas pump yesterday.  :o)
 RoseLea >>
Congrat's RoseIea I made my year a week or so ago. I agree with your
assessment of the pump. I told Jan I want her at my 50 year "BASH" on a pump.
Lets see my age will be 105. Not much dancing or Beer  at that party!  Roger C