[IP] My 1-year Anniversary

Well, folks, I've been assimilated for one year now.  Yesterday, May 15, was
my anniversary date.  What a great year this has been.  I'm 25 pounds
lighter and have found better control with more freedom than I could have
ever imagined.  And, I've met a terrific group of people here at the IP-List
too.  It's been really great.  And, a little side note, my sister called me
to tell me that she picked up her Animas pump yesterday.  :o)