Re: [IP] Bellydancing w/ pump and pump scars

> Just an idea for future performances, Have you considered having a
> 'Henna' tattoo?

Bindis are likely what I'll do. They are small gems that can easily hide a
site, or at least make it look pretty for a little while. I'm sensitive to
make-up so I'll aviod pancake. and hopefully, good dancing will prevent
anyone from looking directly at the set. I'll have my hubby take pics of
Fluffy dancing to post on the IP site. I want to write a sotry about
bellydancing with a pump on.