Re: [IP] Re: sites hurting when bolusing

  My Josh complains of sites hurting when bolusing right after insertion.
But after a few times it doesn't seem to hurt anymore.  You have to remember
that you have literally stabbed yourself with a needle so the area is
sensitive and anything pouring in there will likely hurt.  After we do a
site, we cut his boluses down to sometime half units until it stops hurting.
Then we just go as normal!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua