Re: [IP] Re: regular pop

In our house we rarely have sodas.  But we do keep a stash of FRESCA around
all of the time.  In case there are some that aren't familiar with this
'soda' it is carbonated grapefruit juice that tastes very similar to Sprite,
but this has 0 carbs, 0 caffeine, 0 calories, and  35mg of sodium, which is
apparently a low amount for a soda.  This is Josh's soda and he is still
limited to so much per week.  But it is totally harmless.  Maybe if you have
some of this in the house it won't be so hard to say NO.  When we go out,
Josh can have a diet whatever.  Again, it's limited but there is nothing
wrong with splurging every once in awhile, right??!!!

mom to Joshua