Re: [IP] Bellydancing w/ pump and pump scars

Hi Pixie,
     Does anyone have any cosmetic tips to cover my belly blemishes?

I'd suggest a 'waterproof' foundation.  Something like old fashioned
'Pancake', back in college drama it always did the trick ;-)

Just an idea for future performances, Have you considered having a temporary
'Henna' tattoo?  I imagine giving it a short set  (4-5 hours) time would
give just enough 'distraction' to your set area that no one would be the
wiser.  The glitter and temp tattoo sound like good ideas as well.

Break a leg!

- --
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507