Okay, I have a question (again)!  I have taken the 'pill' since, gosh, about
the age of 16 because of irregular menses/amenorrhea.  Since pumping I have
read a lot about changes in BGs before and during menstruation.
My question is since taking birth control pretty much dictates the hormones
being produced, etc, does this still apply to the concept of hormonal changes
affecting BGs right before menstruation.  I mean I know the hormones are
still there, but they are pretty much being dictated by a pill and not the
natural way the body would do it.  So what I'm wondering is since it is kind
of 'artificial,' would one still experience those swings in BG during the
week before and during menstruation?
Hope I explained this correctly...