Re: [IP] Multiple kids- was RE:The Arrival of BabyZilla!

I was serious about having my 8th but I am not diabetic, my 10yo
daughter is. Diabetic pregnancies are a lot of work (from what
I've observed) but I don't see why you couldn't have as many kids
as you want as long as you are willing to put forth the effort
and your control is good with no complications (such as kidney
disease) which might make pregnancy dangerous for you.

Julie said:
Were you serious about having your 8th baby?  All since being
dx'ed?  WOW!
On or off the pump?  I would really like to have 4 or 5 kids- if
we ever had
the money to support them and I could be a stay-home mom- but
have always
been nervous about diabetic pregnancy.  I was told as a teenager
that I
wouldn't be able to have kids at all.

- --
Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"