[IP] Re: "regular" pop

Where I'm from (originally from TX) we call them all cokes no
matter what they are. My favorite coke is Dr Pepper and you can
tell if a person is a true southerner and/or a true Dr Pepper fan
if they don't put the period after the Dr - it doesn't
have one! LOL! In fact, I'm "fixin" to go drink one in a "little
bit." Hehe!

That said, my daughter usually drinks diet but will, on occasion,
have a regular and bolus for it. We've had no problems with bg

- --
Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"