[IP] medic alert sale

I just received a mailing from Medic Alert, and they
are having a sale on many of their items.  I remember
a discussion a few weeks ago about the cost of the
emblems, and some people saying that it was worth
buying the expensive ones in the long run because they
last forever.  They also have new titanium emblems.
I have a 14k gold bracelet that is over 10 years old.
You can read about the sale at their website:
If you already belong, call them for the current
member price.

Do You Yahoo!?