Re: [IP] breastfeeding/diabetic moms

My daughter was breastfeeding well past the age of 2, and was DXd at age
three. She had her first taste of "milk" in the form of icecream on her 1st
birthday. (and that was just a small amount). I our case, it is pretty
obvious that nursing and diabetes has not much to do with one another. I
feel really badly for the moms who chose not to nurse and have the guilt of
thinking that their child got D because of that. Linda M.