Fw: Re:[IP] Chat Thursday Night at 9PM Eastern!!

Hi Everyone, My last chat will be on Thursday May 17!! I will be starting a
summer college coarse on May 23rd and will be turning over my chat host duties
to Gina as of May 24th, It has been a pleasure chatting with all of you and
hope you will make Gina feel welcome as the new Thursday night Host!! She has
done a greatttttttt Job co-hosting with me and will make a great host!! Gina &
I Would like to Invite ANYONE interested in Insulin Pump Therapy to Thursday
Nights Chat at 9PM Eastern (2AM GMT) in The IP Anytime Chat Room!! Here is the
Chat address shortcut!! Just click on this link and you will be chatting
before you know it!! http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml When you get to the
chat login area just type in the e-mail address you used when joining
Insulin-pumpers as the User name, Then type in the word "pumper" as the
password!! Thats it!! Please use all lower case letters!! This chat will be
geared toward the Questions that new or prospective pumpers might have!! It
would also be nice to see some of The Veteran pumpers with many years of
experience show to answer some of the Newbies Questions!!  And Remember,  A
TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD SEEMS TO BE WALKING
OUT ON YOU!! Take Care  C J & Gina :o)