[IP] Multiple kids- was RE:The Arrival of BabyZilla!

snip <I was just replying
to Sherry's note (just had my 8th baby myself.)>

Were you serious about having your 8th baby?  All since being dx'ed?  WOW!
On or off the pump?  I would really like to have 4 or 5 kids- if we ever had
the money to support them and I could be a stay-home mom- but have always
been nervous about diabetic pregnancy.  I was told as a teenager that I
wouldn't be able to have kids at all.  We're not married or finished with
school yet, so we want to wait 2 years before having a baby, but I can't
wait.  I would love to hear from any of you who have had multiple dm
pregnancies.  Any of your kids end up being dm?  What were your average
A1c's before becoming pregnant?  I know it won't be easy, but I guess I
would just like some assurance that it is possible and even bearable to the
point that you would want to do it more than once!  Thanks!
Julie Britt