Re: [IP] Endo who doesn't support like pumping

I agree with your sister... he is a complete discredit to the profession!!
Can you switch to someone else??  He sounds completely unsupportive!!  I am
so infuriated for you... is there some endocrinology/medical board you can
report him to?  He is NOT helping his patients...

and I definitely would demand that he return those pictures to you, and not
use them!

Good luck.