RE: [IP] "regular" pop

Yeah, suppose technically we should be allowed anything we want just take
insulin for it. But realistically. We don't need the sugar, none of us do.
Some don't like the artificial sweeteners. I personally can't stand regular
leaded soda.  Its the unleaded stuff for me.. and sometimes super unleaded.
(extra caffeine) or lower octane (caffeine free) . Tell him, only on rare
occasions. 1 time per week and only 8oz (that's half a cup, not a full can.)
Make limitations. This is a RARE thing, (don't use treat) But this means
that Mom needs to drink the diet stuff when he does, and when he doesn't.
Don't buy his and our sodas.  Everyone on diet, or no soda.

Just my opinion.

Christene Ullom
email @ redacted

If you think you're too small to be effective, you've never been in bed with
a mosquito.
 The following is an advertisement.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access