[IP] Weekly Chat Times

Pumpers and Friends,

Okay, you chataholics -- we now have chats every day of the week. Below is
IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (ie, you know there'll be at least one
other person in the room!) Chat Times. The chat rooms are open all the time,
to any member, so feel free to chat, whenever you feel like it. Also, these
times below don't change, so mark your calendars -- if you miss one this
week, there's always another at the same time next week.

Please remember that the chatrooms are open 24/7. If you need to talk or
can't sleep, feel free to drop a note to the list that you are in chat and what
room you are in and just wait someone will come. IP has members from all
over the world so someone is always up! When I was in hospital, I chatted
with people from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my lifelines to the world.
And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of the time.  I know that
members from other parts of the world do chat so if you like to set up a time
and day you would like to host a chat send me a note (IP has a great group
of chat hosts that would love to help you start a new chat and all it takes is
some time management). Remember that all chat transcripts are available in
the MEMBERS only area of the web site. You can view the transcripts of all
chat sessions in the archives for later reference. Most of the time when we
have a guest speaker in chat they take place in the Guest Room.

MONDAY Stefanie (Tink) Lana-Dingwell <email @ redacted> and Dauna
Breiding <email @ redacted> are teaming up to do a chat on Monday
nights at 9 PM EST (2 AM GMT) in the Anytime Room.

Disetronic on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at 9 PM EST (2 AM
GMT) in the Guest Room.

TUESDAY Melissa Howell <email @ redacted> is hosting a chat in the
Anytime room at 9 PM EST (2 AM GMT)

    Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9PM EST (2A.M. GMT) in
the Guest Room

Andrew Bender <email @ redacted> and Ed Marsh <email @ redacted>
are teaming up to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 PM EST (2 AM GMT)
in the Anytime Room.

     MiniMed on the THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH in the Guest
room at 9 PM EST (2 AM GMT). ****May 16 ****

CJ Jutras <email @ redacted> and
Gina Jozaitis <email @ redacted> will be doing a chat every
Thursday at 9 PM EST (2 AM GMT) in the Anytime Room. C J and Gina
would like to invite all past chat friends back to Thursday night chat! Drop By
and say hello and get those long awaited questions answered or share those
great pumping tips with us.

Dauna Breiding <email @ redacted>  is hosting a TGIF chat. Join
Dauna in the Anytime Room Friday night at 9 PM EST (2 AM GMT),
(and bring a cup of coffee) Dauna is a great host, she does chats twice in
one day so watch for her post to see if she is doing a chat in the morning

Glenn Marks <email @ redacted>  at 9 PM EST (2 AM GMT) Come and
join Glenn in this Saturday chat.

Sunday nights are time for our "triple treat" Come to chat at 8 PM EST in the
Anytime Room with co-hosts Ed Marsh <email @ redacted>,  Jenny
Sutherland <email @ redacted> and Roselea <email @ redacted>
You asked for an early start time so check it out.

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other time.
We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk!
Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat room, any of the hosts
will be happy to talk you through it. We still need people to help fill-in for
chats, If you like to be fill-in chatter or like to start your own time, please let
me know and I will add you to the list. Also if you have a idea about who (as
a guest chatter) or what subject at you like to be talk about in chat I would
love to see if we can get that person or subject covered in a chat.

To get started chatting, just goto:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper".   Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash <email @ redacted>
Carolyn Green <email @ redacted>
Rodney Mead <email @ redacted>