Re: [IP] "regular" pop (or soda)

"Where is your location? I have never heard of someone refer to it as
'pop', but rather soda... Jut Wondering, Dr. Skinner "

I always thought it was an East coast/West coast thing (like Hellman's and
Best Foods).  I live on the West coast and everyone I know (several
different states) says "pop".   Now folks on the East coast I've spoken to
say "soda".  I see from other's posts though that my theory is going down
the tubes. *grin*