[IP] Diet sodas vs The Real Thing

In a message dated 5/15/01 6:40:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My son has been on the pump now for almost 2 months.  All of a sudden the
 issue is coming up about having full strength pop at restaurants, friends
 houses etc.  Also about having full strength lemonade instead of Crystal
 Light.  His point is - "I can bolus for this stuff."  I want him to still
 drink the diet stuff.  >>

I don't know what to tell you about the "because I'm your mom and I said so"
thing (although I would advise against it), but my personal philosophy is
that, if I'm going to consume carbs, I'm going to CHEW those suckers! LOL

Jan and Elvis