Re: [IP] Reply to Jessicas Mom and H-tron inspections

> I was never in the mind to have Jessica quit pumping.
> The original thread on this was lows and seizures,
> don't know how we got here.

We got here the same way people don't pay attention to what's written - like
advising Kerri breastfeeding her first baby and hers is #EIGHT! It is Sherry
Compton's baby we're talking about. Congratulations to you, Sherry, and baby
Zilla - how cute!

The problem with most people: they don't admit their faults. I would if I had