Re: [IP] Employement Physical

Gary, I myself lost two jobs because of my diabetes.  I know it is illegal to
do that but they the companies do it all the time.  I recently got a new job
and chose not to tell the doctore on my pre-employment physical of my
situation.  In the application, they ask:  Is there any reason why I cannot
perfom any duties within my job description and I answered honestly, No there
isn't but I did not tell them up from about my diabetes becuase of the same
reason you are mentioning.  I was afraid of being discriminated against like
I have before.  But once I got hired on, then I told my boss and co-workers
and of course Human Resources becuase of the medical insurance issues.  But
me myself, I wanted them to see and hire me for my skills and talents and not
be swaid by diabetes in making there decision.  I  hope this helps a bit and
good luck to your job search.  With whatever decision you make, it's your
life and you know what's best for you only.  Knock em dead out there, they
would be lucky to have you on board, jaki