Re: [IP] The first week / Was: Something New from MiniMed

Furb, i tend to agree with you on most of what your saying.  We are
diabetics, we do and will get forever lasting signs that we have diabetes and
yes, some of the effects will never go away.  But one thing that will go away
is our taking shots 10 times a day, trying to organize exercise, when we are
going to eat, getting up early on the weekends to take test and shot and all
the other inconveniences of that this wonderful disease has brought us.  I
agree with you, this wonderful present we have been given is definately full
of bad circumstances but with faith and just plain old hard work, we can make
this life so worth living to the fullest, even with all the screwed up
circumstances.  So you will get no bashing from this 33 yr old, 23 yrs of
diabetes chick.  I will just take the good days and bad ones as they come,
always knowing that I will keep kicking butt till the day I die.  talk soon,