Okay, the doctor just called and said there were no red blood cells in my
urine, BUT I have tested my urine with THREE different vials of Chem-9 strips
and ALL of them came out positive.
I know there are some meds that produce false positive results, but wouldn't
it also produce it in the lab?  Could the fact that I only gave about five
drops or urine have something to do with it?
The only meds I take are Mavik, Wellbutrin and MS Contin... and Sam-e....
She has scheduled me for a kidney ultrasound just to be sure... What would
they look for on a kidney ultrasound?
Thanks for your help,