Re: [IP] The Arrival of BabyZilla! (sorry so long)

In my opinion, for what its worth, Do not breast feed if you are having
problems.  I saw a study (I will try to send find it) that children who are
pre-disposed to diabetes are MORE likely to develop diabetes if breast fed
less than 4 months.  I have also talked to other mothers, and there seems to
be some accuracy to this study.  NOT saying all children bf less than 4
months do develop, but why take chances???

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 3/4 yo, pumping 1+ mo.