[IP] INSURANCE(JACKIE)

THAT IS THE ANSWER I EXPECTED.INSURANCE SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IF NOT
GOTTEN THROUGH YOUR EMPLOYER.YET I HEAR OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD CANCER AND
HEART SURGERY GETTING GOOD INSURANCE BY JOINING A GROUP POLICY SUCH AS
ACTORS GUILD ECT.BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW TO PROCEED, OVER 500.00 PER MONTH IS
NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME.I KEEP TRYING INDEPENDANT INSURANCE BROKERS.I THINK THE
THING TO DO IS GET A GOOD JOB.IF ANY ONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS-PLEASE LET ME
KNOW.THAT IS HOW TO GET INS.W/O EMPLOYER