[IP] Re: DM & insurance

Our kids were born in '61 and '62. Shortly thereafter ('64/'65) we tried to
get a family life policy - I was excluded. Then we found a cheaper-rate car
insurance and switched over. Because I was refused the life policy, we were
refused the car insurance. Our agent told his company that we thought the
premiums were for 6 mos. and they were actually for 4 months and they
reinstated us. It was touch and go there for a bit while we didn't know if I
could be insured to drive! We were told all the insurance companies at that
time had a *pool* of knowledge if someone was rejected, they all knew it.