Re: [IP] The Arrival of BabyZilla! (sorry so long)

LOL! I was talking about his given name! :P
Maybe they could call him "BZ."

I said:
> First of all, congratulations! I was just wondering about you and
> had a feeling BabyZilla had arrived! :) Glad to hear everything
> turned out fine! Great name, by the way!
Michael said:
hmmmm.... whata'l they call this kid in school??

Babe.... or maybe "Z"  heh... heh...

- --
Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"