Re: [IP] The Arrival of BabyZilla!

I think you have me confused with Sherry. :) I was just replying
to Sherry's note (just had my 8th baby myself.)

Joan said:
Kerri,  congratulations on new baby boy. Is this your first
child? If so, I
would say you are just uptight. A very natural reaction. Just
keep this in

- --
Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"