Re: [IP] Reply to Jessicas Mom and H-tron inspections

this pump stuff takes time and we
> all seem to be in such a
> > hurry for it to work immediately. So please be
> patient and do not even
> > think
> > of quitting the pump.
 so don't
> > despair.  You can do it!

I was never in the mind to have Jessica quit pumping.
The original thread on this was lows and seizures,
don't know how we got here.  Jessica has been pumping
happily for 2 1/2 years now and we would never go back
to MDI.

As for D's inspections.  I sent Jessica's pump in, due
for it's 2 year checkup, via UPS on May 8.  Just now
received a call that everything is ok and they will be
resetting it and sending it back out tomorrow.  No
problems with them or the pump.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?