[IP] People in MD looking for insurance - Open enrollment.

CareFirst BlueCross/BlueShield has an open enrollment until June 1st.  No
exclusions for pre-existing conditions, PPO $600 deductible.  I think I will
be switching into this plan because it has better DME than I have now.

I do not work for or even particularly like BC/BS but it can be so hard to
find open enrollment (no exclusions for pre-existing conditions.)

I have a phone # if anyone wants to contact me off list.

- -Denise