> .  Also about having full strength lemonade instead of Crystal
> Light.  His point is - "I can bolus for this stuff."  I want him to still
drink the diet stuff.  Do I have good reasons?

Well, I'm pumping and i choose NOT to drink regular pop or Kool-Aid, etc,
because of the rapid spike in my sugar.  That stuff hits you really fast and
the bolus doesn't work as quickly.  I don't know about everyone else, but
when I get a jolt like that, I feel terrible!