I'm wondering how many of you experience delayed absorption after eating
pasta?  And I'm talking like 10 hours later...LOL
I have a hard time understanding how it could take THAT long to digest, but
the last three times that I have eaten pasta, my sugars were fine until about
10-12 hour later--then they were sky high with 'noxplanation.'
I thought I had an air bubble or something, but I think it's a little odd
that it happened all three times.
I thought the starch in pasta was pretty dense in carbs and worked pretty
Also, how do you bolus for pasta?  I was just doing a regular bolus which
like I said worked fine until hours later :O(
What do you do?