Re: [IP] Employement Physical

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Williams
Do you openly admit your diabetes or do you remove your pump
and hope to slide the fact past them? I know they're not suppose to
discriminate because of diabetes, but they can use any reason for not
hiring me. If anyone can steer me on the physical exam question or any
other area of my situation I would deeply appreciate your input.

Don't advertise your 'betes (You can wear your pump discreetly! -Don't take
it off.) til after they make noises of hiring you. Some folks try to get a
note of gaining employment. Then, if they oust you upon disclosure of the
'betes -depending on the job- you may have recourse to sue them for

Jenny Sutherland