[IP] Re: Problem with lows

>>A friend of mine asked me to post this for her:  She experiences <<
>>uncontrollable cravings for CHO-based foods when she has a low.  <<

Yup, that panic "survival" mode that a low can cause may lead one to
empty a frig in no time!  That's one of the great things about the pump.
When Katie has a low, she can eat until she feels better, then bolus for
the extra carbos.  Also, there are less lows to deal with because of
better control on the pump.
Debbie, mom to Katie, 10
Dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/99