[IP] Employement Physical

After 30 years one of my worst fears has become reality. The
manufacturing plant I worked at since twenty years of age has closed.
Now at age fifty and Type I for over sixteen years I must start over.
I'm sure that someone else has faced this dilemma and can offer some
good advice. The biggest thing I worry about is a pre employment
physical. Do you openly admit your diabetes or do you remove your pump
and hope to slide the fact past them? I know they're not suppose to
discriminate because of diabetes, but they can use any reason for not
hiring me. If anyone can steer me on the physical exam question or any
other area of my situation I would deeply appreciate your input.

Gary C. Williams