Re: [IP] The Arrival of BabyZilla!

In a message dated 5/14/2001 9:09:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Kerri,  congratulations on new baby boy. Is this your first child?  If so, I
would say you are just uptight. A very natural reaction. Just keep this in
mind. Baby Zilla will get hungry, depend on that. If you start supplemental
feeding, He will get used to the taste of bottle milk and it will be harder
to get him back to the breast.
     I nursed 4 babies and my four children did too. Well, actually, my one
son didnt. but his wife did!! And very successfullally. In fact,  my oldest
is 43 and has a two month old!!  Just keep at it. Baby Z will latch on but
you have to remember to be calm. He will come around. Trust me on that! Do
not let anyone talk you out of nursing, please. Joan 11 grandchildren, all
breast fed.