[IP] Re: insulin pumps and magnetic insoles

In a message dated 5/14/2001 9:09:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
We too live on a cement floor. It is carpeted, but today we start laying
tile. I have had Charcow's foot, (a diabetic related foot disorder for 7
yrs.) I cannot walk without my special shoes on. A tennis type shoe with
specially made lifts. I could walk barefoot in the house, but now with the
tile floors Im sure I will not be able to. But I don't care!  My blue carpet
was horrible after 24 years. It is definalty time to make a change., Don't
you agree?? Now, this e mail has nothing to do with the thread about magnetic
 whatchamicollits. Thank goodness we live in Palm Springs, no one dresses up
here much! Joan