Re: [IP] DM & insurance

I was able to get a $5,000 New York Life personal policy in 1971 with
dividends reinvested for additional paid up insurance.  At that time it was
6 years with DM.

A few years later I has the rating reduced 1 level.

In the 80s, I attempted to get the rating reduced again and got the non
form letter back "refused because of diabetes"...

Jim S.
email @ redacted