[IP] Reply to Jessicas Mom and Lows and the other people

In a message dated 5/14/2001 10:27:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Hi Jessica's mom, Please do not give up on the pump. Ive been pumping since
August and am just now finding that my a1c is improving and my Dr. just told
me today that this pump stuff takes time and we all seem to be in such a
hurry for it to work immediately. So please be patient and do not even think
of quitting the pump. I noticed a great improvement after about 8 months.
Please give it more time. Good Luck, Joan